Last Wednesday when I brought Ivy to crèche, there was a male substitute teacher named Ben. He was so into the kids and came to introduce himself to Ivy and I. He asked Ivy what was his little brothers name and the following is Ivy's reply! "My name is Ivy Daniel Tiger, my little brother is Emmett Wheels on the Bus and this is my mom, Lauren Lollipop!" Ben cracked up and told him what a funny little fella he was!
Ivy in the evening when all is said and done, I sometimes like to take a look at my photos and I always have interesting pictures courtesy of you! Here are a few from this week.
Ivy Reed, you are indeed the witty one of the bunch! You keep the little jokes coming my friend! One that you have up your sleeve and like to pull is when you say something in a baby voice and then tell us that Emmett said that! At least once a day you remind me of Uncle Donnie and I am so grateful for that reminder. If I have to be reminded of one person everyday, you have chosen a good sort. Thank you!





No comments:
Post a Comment