Friday, June 24, 2016

Washateria fun

So with sick children comes washing, loads and loads of washing.  I do become a little obsessive I must admit - as in I strip every bed, wash every blanket/throw that any little sick person *may have touched and all the small throw rugs, in an attempt to eliminate the bug/germs.  It is a terrible nervous habit I have, but then all is clean and soon all are well!  That being said, I create work for myself when Jake and I are both exhausted from the sleepless nights of a newborn and sick littles the last thing I want to do is extra laundry, but alas my pile grows and then slowly dwindles. Today, however, I called in the big dogs for Mabel's comforter. I am not sure if my build up of the washateria/laundry mat had them excited or if it was just this crazy place with oodles of washers and gigantic dryers that had them in an overwhelmed state, but they could not get over the joint!  Except Emmett, he was not impressed. 

Ivy took his job of Carey the detergent very serious and Mabel was insistent that she carry her comforter. Fair enough! 

Making sure it all gets washed. 

Slept thru the entire cycle!  


A little climb on the folding tables?  Just this once!  

I have to say that 10kg washer and dryer (can hold 3 large loads) was rather lovely. And that it can all be done in an hour is even better!  I should remember this after we take a camping trip as it would be so much easier as far as washing goes!  Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment