Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Why Elgrand Adventures?

So this has been in the works in my head for quite sometime. I could never think of the appropriate name for this blog.  I have been racking my brain daily.  This evening I was telling Gusley what I wanted to do and a few of the names I had thought of and he disagreed with all of them!  I said what about "Elgrand" and he came back with "Elgrand Adventures".  He won.  We own a Nissan Elgrand van and we all love it - it has already taken us on some great adventures, so here's to many more.

This is to document our life here in New Zealand and where ever else we may land.  Sure there is Facebook and Instagram, but I wanted to write some stories of what we have experienced in moving country, living in a new country, and all that we have seen and done and will see and do along the way.  Not to mention all those special moments in between.  My aim is to write a few times a week about the goings on around here and to incorporate some of the past into this blog so that the last 10 months don't get forgotten about.  I mean I have to write about how we flew over with 15 suitcases, 5 carry-on's, 5 backpacks, 3 carseats, a double stroller, 3 children, a pregnant woman and a husband that had been removed from all of the flights so we had to check in at every.single.gate - and we went through 5 gates!  How we missed all of our original flights, but managed to always make the next one!  Memories, we are making them and I don't want to forget them!  Happy reading!  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment